Monday, July 18, 2011

Turning 19

I turn 19 years old in about 24 hours. As far as I'm concerned, this is the most "meh" birthday anyone can ever experience... except for maybe turning 36, or 53 or you know, some age when the years are all melting together anyway.

Can you think of one special thing about turning 19? The only thing I can come up with is that it's the one year anniversery of turning 18. Or, if you perfer, just another year closer to 21. Nothing happens on your 19th birthday that is really worth mentioning. I'm hoping to get a long-board for my birthday, which I'm super excited about and I am super appriciative for getting! But besides that, I'm gonna sit back and wait for my second decade alive to end in style.

1 comment:

  1. Duh! It's officially your last year as a teenager!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

    ReplyDelete